Doctor insights on:
Is Ponds Flawless White Cream Safe For Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Probably: Read the package insert to see if there are any warnings. ...Read more
21 weeks pregnant, is it safe to use olay natural white night cream ( face cream) while pregnant. Pls help really worried?
Fine: It is perfectly safe to use a face moisturizer on your skin while pregnant. In fact it's a good idea. I noticed you said you were really worried. If you were really worried about it why did you keep using it? ...Read more
Sure: You may use face moisturizer while pregnant ...Read more
Yes - but why now?: Although this cream has not been studied in humans (not even in animals) during pregnancy, systemic absorption should be minimal and I do not anticipate any effect on your fetus (good, bad, or other). On the other hand, why take it now? Wait until postpartum to treat pregnancy mask (chloasma), as it is likely to spontaneously resolve to a great extent and therapy may be more effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Is alkaline water safe for pregnant women?
- Is nyquil safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take water pills for swelling while pregnant?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Is mederma for scars safe to use when pregnant?
- Is it safe for pregnant woman to take tramadol?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online