Doctor insights on:
Is Pneumonia Contagious After Taking Antibiotics
Yes: Yes -- at least 10 days needed. ...Read more
Pneumonia : If your child is feeling better, no fever, no cough, almost done with the antibiotics & is well enough to play in the park, yes you can but if still with symptoms it is best for the child to rest few days at home for better recovery, also early in the course of pneumonia the child is contagious to others. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If u have pneumonia or walking pneumonia will antibiotics help get rid of it? How long for u get better after taking antibiotics? What else need to do
Is it normal to feel a tightness and heaviness in your chest with bronchitis? When to worry about pneumonia? Taking antibiotics and inhalers
Have pneumonia for 5 days.Taking antibiotics. No fever or cough or phlem. Chest pain has subsided. When can I get back to gardening...normal life?
Sounds like: You are ready to go back to your normal routine. ...Read more
Medications: The only advice here is that working out should not occur if you are feverish or have been advised to rest. I often have my patients define for me the word 'rest'…which means to not work. I also include 'to not work out'. But, antibiotics in and of themselves would not limit you to working out or not. ...Read more
What did you have?: No answer possible if no known disease entity. Sorry ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pneumonia contagious after antibiotics
- Is bacterial pneumonia contagious even after taking more antibiotics?
- Is walking pneumonia contagious after antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after taking antibiotics are you not contagious?
- How long is walking pneumonia contagious after starting antibiotics?
- How long after taking antibiotics are you contagious with mrsa?
- Is staph contagious after antibiotics?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free