Doctor insights on:
Is Pneumonia Contagious After Taking Antibiotics
Yes: Yes -- at least 10 days needed. ...Read more
If u have pneumonia or walking pneumonia will antibiotics help get rid of it? How long for u get better after taking antibiotics? What else need to do
Pneumonia : If your child is feeling better, no fever, no cough, almost done with the antibiotics & is well enough to play in the park, yes you can but if still with symptoms it is best for the child to rest few days at home for better recovery, also early in the course of pneumonia the child is contagious to others. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to feel a tightness and heaviness in your chest with bronchitis? When to worry about pneumonia? Taking antibiotics and inhalers
Have pneumonia for 5 days.Taking antibiotics. No fever or cough or phlem. Chest pain has subsided. When can I get back to gardening...normal life?
Sounds like: You are ready to go back to your normal routine. ...Read more
Pneumonia-whats wrong if after 3days of taking zithromax antibiotic, the fever never subsides.It still ranges 38.3-39.5°c.&still has shoulder-back ache?
Maybe: Mrsa is variant of a more common skin bacteria that is resistant to many antibiotics. It is not more likely to cause infection but its resistance makes it more challenging to treat. The length of treatment required would vary widely depending on the depth of your infection. Best for others to avoid contact with wound until it heals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bacterial pneumonia contagious even after taking more antibiotics?
- How long is walking pneumonia contagious after starting antibiotics?
- Is walking pneumonia contagious after antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is c diff contagious after antibiotics?
- What is the recovery time after taking an antibiotic for chlamydia?
- Bronchitis contagious after taking antibiotics
- Pneumonia contagious after antibiotics
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free