Doctor insights on:
Is Plantar Fasciitis Common In Young Adults
How common is both palmar and plantar fasciitis in the same patient and can it indicate more serious problems than having just one or the other?
Dupuytren's?: Plantar fasciitis is extremely common.Pain in the heel when first arising in the morning is typical.' palmar ' fasciitis is different if u are referring to contracture of the palmar fascia or dupuytren's dz. If you have this "disease " than plantar 'fibromas' are not unusual and can coexist w/ dupuytren's . See an ors for evaluation and clarification of above. Best of luck! ...Read more
Plantar faciitis: Stretching and nsaids ( aleve, ibuprofen, etc ) are the treatments you can do at home.....If that does not resolve the issue... See a specialist..... You may not have plantar fasciitis... X-rays and sometimes a MRI are needed to rule out other heel pain causes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Treatment options: Begin with rest, ice massage, otc anti-inflammatories, & stretching the foot/ heel throughout the day. Make sure you are wearing shoes with an appropriate amount of support... Consider shoe inserts (arch support), and wearing night splints... Prp or steriod injections may be considered after the above options. For more information please see http://drmarkgalland.Com/what-is-plantar-fasciitis/. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is ovarian cyst in young women?
- Common diseases in young adults
- How rare is eye cancer in teens and young adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Have been bruising very easily lately how common is leukemia in adults
- Glomerulonephritis how rare is it in young adults
- Most common cancers in young adults
- Common hip problems in young adults
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online