Doctor insights on:
Is Plain Yogurt Good While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Breastfeeding last 6wks what's a Good way to lose more weight already dwn to prepreg size just need to get to healthy weight 120-130 I'm 5"2 3rd kid?
Breast feeding: Breast feeding is such a healthy way to feed your baby and also gives you the opportunity to bond more closely. A positive effect of breast feeding is loosing weight. Just make sure you have good nutrition for you and the baby. It is not used as a method of weight loss. Enjoy your baby, breast feeding and be healthy. ...Read more
Very good: It's a very good book.Get a more detailed answer ›
Clarification...: If you are asking whether there are health benefits for an adult who drinks breast milk, i would say the risks outweigh the possible benefits. Certain infections (such the HIV virus and others) can be transmitted via breast milk. I would stick to my other milk choices (cow, goat, soy, rice, etc.). ...Read more
It depends...: Many people feel a vegan diet is the healthiest diet, but while many people thrive on a vegan diet it is certainly not for everyone; we are all genetically unique and many people discover that they feel much better with at least some animal-derived food in their diet. While breastfeeding it is important to get adequate protein and essential fatty acids but this is possible as a vegan- see comment:. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vitamin e oil good while breastfeeding?
- Is it good to drink chocolate while breastfeeding?
- Is yogurt good for you while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is milk of magnesia safe while breastfeeding?
- Is prune juice bad to drink while breastfeeding?
- Is apple juice good for you while pregnant?
- Is it ok to dye your hair while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online