Doctor insights on:
Is Pink Eye Related To Meningitis
Was in crowd for a party, choked on his drink when he talked and drops of his saliva fell in the corner of my eye. Can you get meningitis this way?
Improbable: Are you saying a man sick with meningitis was at a party and drinking alcohol? And you think you can get meningitis this way? Your scenario is so unfathomable that I am not sure what you are worrying about. Was he ill? Did he have a fever? Do you feel ill? Do you have a fever? ...Read more
If i had meningitis would i know after 8 days?I have had stiff neck, mild headache, eye pain.I can touch chin to chest no problem.Always hungry.No fever
Can I have meningitis having moderate headache for weeks, eye pain photophobia diziness without having other symptoms like fever, shivers, nausea etc?
Chronic meninigitis: The more common causes of chronic meningitis include cryptococcus, tuberculosis, and other less frequently encountered organisms. Go see your doctor and if indicated they may want to do a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) since this is the best way in which to exclude this diagnosis. ...Read more
My son is 6 years old and previously had bad viral meningitis. He has been complaining of bright lights hurting his eyes, otherwise he is well with no sickness. Opinions?
I have been suffering frm a chronic headache since 2008, it does not stop and my eyes are sore. It is burning inside, is it meningitis or whaat?
3days ago I suffer congestion of nose& ear,pain around eyes&above nose,flu&cough.maybe sinusitis?
But i feared meningitis or any mental disorders ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take redness relief eye drops when you have pink eye?
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Is it okay to have bloodshot eyes after pink eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best thing to do for pink eye if you cannot make it to the doctor?
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- I have a pink eye is it okay to go back to work
- Is pink eye a reason to stay home from work?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free