Doctor insights on:
Is Pineapple Good For Pregnant Women
Is it good to use products containing: allantoin, witch hazel, chitin, pineapple juice & unpasteurized honey topically when pregnant?
See below: As long as these are topical there is no danger. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If you like it : It is fine to eat pineapple or any other fruit or vegetable. ...Read more
I am 5 weeks pregnant, is eating pineapple safe, i read allot on the internet that it may cause an abortion?
Moderation: It is reported that eating very large quantities fresh pineapple past the due date can help to bring on labor. I can not verify how accurate that claim is. However fresh pineapple contains bromelain which can soften the cervix & can stimulate smooth muscle contraction in large amounts. Many women eat pineapple through out pregnancy without issues. I would suggest moderation. ...Read more
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have tapeworm, segments increasing. I have tried pumpkin seed & pineapple, it is not working. What medicine can I take?
Can canned pineapple juice help induce labor at 40weeks pregnant? How much should I drink to get contractions? Thanks!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is vinegar good for pregnant women?
- Is barley good for pregnant women?
- Is tender coconut water good for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is yerba buena and herb tea good for pregnant women?
- Is dates good for pregnant women?
- Is vitamin water good for pregnant women?
- Coconut water is good for pregnant women
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online