Doctor insights on:
Is Pineapple Good For Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If you like it : It is fine to eat pineapple or any other fruit or vegetable. ...Read more
Is it good to use products containing: allantoin, witch hazel, chitin, pineapple juice & unpasteurized honey topically when pregnant?
See below: As long as these are topical there is no danger. ...Read more
Is it safe to eat pineapple at the beggening of pregnancy and all the way through? Please let me know
Yes: It's fine to eat as long as it hasn't gone bad ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women eat pineapple?
- Is it good for pregnant women to exercise?
- Is water good for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ibuprofen good for pregnant women?
- Good lotion for pregnant women
- Is spirulina good for pregnant women?
- Is coconut good for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online