Doctor insights on:
Is Phenylephrine H Cl An Antihistamine
Zyrtec (cetirizine): Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine maleate) (dexchlorpheniramine) is an older antihistamine that is not used as often due to dosing every 8 hours and side effects (impaired driving ability). Effectiveness of polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine maleate) was similar to Claritin (loratadine) while a study in healthy adults showed zyrtec (cetirizine) to be a better antihistamine than polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine maleate). Go to: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/2972549. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to take nighttime sinus congestion medicine containing acetaminophen, chlorpheniramin maleate, and phenylephrine with delsym (dextromethorphan)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is phenylephrine an antihistamine?
- Phenylephrine hcl chlorpheniramine
- Phenylephrine hcl hemorrhoids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Phenylephrine hcl erowid
- Phenylephrine hcl nasal spray
- Phenylephrine hcl 5mg
- Phenylephrine hcl 5 mg
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free