Doctor insights on:
Is Phentermine A Kind Of Barbiturate
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
If you receive a epidural during labor, will you test positive for barbiturates and benzodiazepines? Drug screen was taken after epidural was given! tested positive for barbiturates & benzodiazepines. I do not take any kind of perscription drugs and wasnt
See below: Phentermine is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity (overweight) in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Do not use Phentermine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby. You should not take Phentermine if you have a history of heart disease, severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure and maoinhibitors discuss with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a rash on my legs kind of on my things they itch a little they look like a heat rash i started taking phentermine is that the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is phentermine a kind of narcotic?
- Is phentermine a kind of methamphetamine?
- I have a mild cold and my left ear is kind of blocked what do i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is adipex a kind of narcotic?
- What is the best kind of exercise after a blood clot in leg?
- Is there any kind of drug that makes your hands turn bright red as a reaction?
- What kind of condition is a cystocele?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free