Doctor insights on:
Is Peroxide Bad For Your Ears
NO: You can use q tips after the shower. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Hydrogen Peroxide: Don't recommend that you start pouring chemicals into your ears. The higher the concentration the more chance there is for tissue damage. If you are having ear problems consider seeing an ENT Dr. Products like Murine, Auro & Debrox contain Carbamide Peroxide. They are made to clean ears. If you use these - follow directions on box. Some people do use Hydrogen peroxide to loosen ear wax. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Get help now ›
Is it dangerous 2 have hudradenitis suppurativa all around your ears, neck & head. I'm worried about all the toxins, sometimes the pus smells bad.
Hidradenitis: This abnormality of the apocrine sweat glands is typically confined to the areas of the arm pits and the groins. It sounds like another problem if it is outside of these areas. See your primary care for an exam. May also need to see a dermatologist or ENT surgeon. This should be evaluated ASAP. Hope this helps! ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peroxide good for your ears?
- Is using q tips bad for your ears?
- Is peroxide safe for your ears?
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- Is xanax bad for your liver?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is cleaning your ears with hydrogen peroxide safe?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free