Doctor insights on:
Is Peroxide Bad For Your Ears
NO: You can use q tips after the shower. ...Read more
HairRaisingExperienc: It's not bad,rather it indicates a problem in your hearing apparatus called "tinnitus"(which literally means "ringing"in Latin).There are little hairs in there that have gotten a premature haircut,usually from loud noises or extreme pressure.That disrupts their firing mechanisms and they are then turned on never to rest again.Sometimes it's caused by a serious problem so best to see a doctor. ...Read more
Hydrogen Peroxide: Don't recommend that you start pouring chemicals into your ears. The higher the concentration the more chance there is for tissue damage. If you are having ear problems consider seeing an ENT Dr. Products like Murine, Auro & Debrox contain Carbamide Peroxide. They are made to clean ears. If you use these - follow directions on box. Some people do use Hydrogen peroxide to loosen ear wax. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peroxide good for your ears?
- Putting peroxide in your ears
- Clean your ears with peroxide
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to put peroxide in your ears?
- Is it safe to use peroxide in your ear?
- Clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide
- Is baking soda and peroxide bad for your teeth?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free