Doctor insights on:
Is Peroxide Bad For Your Ears
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
HairRaisingExperienc: It's not bad,rather it indicates a problem in your hearing apparatus called "tinnitus"(which literally means "ringing"in Latin).There are little hairs in there that have gotten a premature haircut,usually from loud noises or extreme pressure.That disrupts their firing mechanisms and they are then turned on never to rest again.Sometimes it's caused by a serious problem so best to see a doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hydrogen Peroxide: Don't recommend that you start pouring chemicals into your ears. The higher the concentration the more chance there is for tissue damage. If you are having ear problems consider seeing an ENT Dr. Products like Murine, Auro & Debrox contain Carbamide Peroxide. They are made to clean ears. If you use these - follow directions on box. Some people do use Hydrogen peroxide to loosen ear wax. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peroxide good for your ears?
- Is using q tips bad for your ears?
- Is peroxide safe for your ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is xanax bad for your liver?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is cleaning your ears with hydrogen peroxide safe?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free