Doctor insights on:
Is Peritonitis A Contagious Disease
Colitis is inflammation of the large intestine. It can be from parasites, bacteria, or other causes. Clostridium difficile is a bacteria that cause mild to fatal symptoms. Diverticulitis is inflammation of pouches that can occur in the large intestine usually seen with age. It is usually provoked by seeds entering the pouch and not being able to exit. Flagyl is ...Read more
Keep it simple: Wash your hands often for starters. Cover your mouth with the inside of your arm/elbow or hand (clean or sanitize afterward). Wipe your desk and phone down with clorox at the start of the day. Eat right. Exercise. Get plenty of rest. Hydrate well. Share the above with your co-workers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the actual differences between infectious diseases and contagious disease? Any answers appreciated!
Contagious disease: By definition - contagious means you're liable to 'catch' something from someone else. I think of 'the flu', chickenpox, 'meningitis' as good examples of that. (So always good to practice hygiene!). Whereas infectious diseases encompasses all that PLUS other diseases caused by 'germs' that may not necessarily be contagious: for example those deadly amoeba that kill kids every summer, Lyme dz etc. ...Read more
Stuck i n room: Red books, surf the internet safely, watch movies. ...Read more
Is it really bad if someone moves into an apartment where a person who had a contagious disease for 15 yrs?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is paronychia a contagious disease?
- Is hepatitis c a contagious disease?
- Is genital herpes a contagious disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ringworm a contagious disease?
- Is chickenpox a contagious disease?
- How long is hand foot and mouth disease contagious?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free