Doctor insights on:
Is Penile Cancer Curable
Penile cancer: Signs of penile cancer include sores, lumps, discharge, and bleeding. Early on these symptoms are quite mild. As long as you have an md check any symptoms that persist for more than a few weeks you can lower risk. Risk of penis cancer is higher in uncircumcised men, due to a higher risk of hpv infection. Other risks include age over 60, having phimosis, poor hygiene, smoking, multiple partners. ...Read more
May be: There are no clear cut genetic patterns in penile cancer. However, given that you share half your genes and probably similar environment with your brother, it would be prudent to be on the look out for any changes in the penile skin, especially the glans penis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Penile cancer is usually caused by the papilloma virus and is nearly always found in men not circumcised at birth. It can be found in men in their 30s, especially in countries where men are not routinely circumcised and hygiene standards are lower. In the United States, most men diagnosed are elderly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is stage 3 breast cancer curable?
- Stage 3 ovarian cancer is it curable
- Is stage 4 liver cancer curable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is throat cancer curable?
- Is brain cancer stage 3 curable?
- Is there a correlation between using silicone lube and penile cancer?
- Is it curable if i have a stage two cervical cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free