Doctor insights on:
Is Passing Gas A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have been experiencing nausea, hot flashes, headaches, constipation, passing gas... Could these be signs of pregnancy?
No: The best sign of that is increasing frequency of contractions or increasing pressure down low. ...Read more
When i have to pass gas or "sit on the toilet" something similar to spit bubbles come out instead... could this be a sign of pregnancy?
More information: Is needed in addition to a physical examination to answer your question effectively. Please see your doctor. Also make sure your daily water intake is adequate. ...Read more
Sexual Norms: This is completely normal. There is no disease here. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is passing gas a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is passing out a sign of pregnancy?
- Passing gas
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gas sign early pregnancy
- Is heartburn and gas a sign of pregnancy?
- Can gas be a sign of pregnancy?
- Could gas be a sign of pregnancy
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online