Doctor insights on:
Is Passing Gas A Sign Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have been experiencing nausea, hot flashes, headaches, constipation, passing gas... Could these be signs of pregnancy?
No: The best sign of that is increasing frequency of contractions or increasing pressure down low. ...Read more
Please help docs! is passing gas frequently a sign of something bad or is it due to the food you ingest?
The foods we eat.: Usually passing gas results from the foods we eat, healthy foods in general that contain protein and fiber. Sometimes we can get bacterial overgrowth in our intestines which can be helped with probiotics; the overpopulation of the intestines with bacteria can lead to excess gas production as well. ...Read more
Sexual Norms: This is completely normal. There is no disease here. ...Read more
More information: Is needed in addition to a physical examination to answer your question effectively. Please see your doctor. Also make sure your daily water intake is adequate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is passing gas a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is smelly gas a sign of pregnancy?
- Is gas and diarrhea a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is really bad gas a sign of pregnancy?
- Is bloating and gas a sign of pregnancy?
- Is passing out a sign of pregnancy?
- Is gas and bloating a sign of early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online