Doctor insights on:
Is Paronychia A Contagious Disease
Keep it simple: Wash your hands often for starters. Cover your mouth with the inside of your arm/elbow or hand (clean or sanitize afterward). Wipe your desk and phone down with clorox at the start of the day. Eat right. Exercise. Get plenty of rest. Hydrate well. Share the above with your co-workers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the actual differences between infectious diseases and contagious disease? Any answers appreciated!
Contagious disease: By definition - contagious means you're liable to 'catch' something from someone else. I think of 'the flu', chickenpox, 'meningitis' as good examples of that. (So always good to practice hygiene!). Whereas infectious diseases encompasses all that PLUS other diseases caused by 'germs' that may not necessarily be contagious: for example those deadly amoeba that kill kids every summer, Lyme dz etc. ...Read more
Stuck i n room: Red books, surf the internet safely, watch movies. ...Read more
Is it really bad if someone moves into an apartment where a person who had a contagious disease for 15 yrs?
What is the protective gear providers wear when they tend to someone with a very contagious disease?
Varies : Contact isolation may include gloves, a gown and a face mask depending on the situation. Some germs are more often passed by the debris from a wound while some are potentially air borne or both. The equipment is meant to match the need.If a very contagious illness is present, the patient may be placed in a special laminar flow room to limit air born germ exposure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peritonitis a contagious disease?
- Is hepatitis c a contagious disease?
- Is genital herpes a contagious disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ringworm a contagious disease?
- Is chickenpox a contagious disease?
- How long is hand foot and mouth disease contagious?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Talk to a dermatologist online