Doctor insights on:
Is Paracetamol Safe For Pregnant Women
Yes! Consult your MD: Paracetamol is another name for acetaminohen ( trade name *tylenol). It is can be used for minor aches, headaches and other minor pain during pregnancy. The manufacturers suggest it can be used for intermittent short durations. As always consult your md before taking any medication as she/he may have other suggestions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Hi, I am 9w pregnant and i've been 5hours with headache, could i take paracetamol? Is it safe? How many milligrams? Thanks a lot!
Headache: Yes you may take 325 mg every four- six hours if needed. ...Read more
I am a few weeks pregnant and I have vagina infection.My doctor told me to use Augumenting, Metronidazole & Paracetamol. Is it safe to use this drugs?
Planning for pregnancy.severe sore throat&cough so took amoxillin+clavunate 625 mg ¶cetamol 500mg.is this safe or cause any complications to pregn?
Is it ok for a pregnant woman to take Aspirins or Paracetamol? She's having headaches and she's now on her 3rd trimester.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Is alkaline water safe for pregnant women?
- Is nyquil safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Is vodka sauce safe for pregnant women?
- Is curcumin safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is colace safe for pregnant women?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free