Doctor insights on:
Is Painful Urination A Sign Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes an no: Both cause frequency but pain is more specific to infection. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Too many possibilities to enumerate. See a urologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Infection: That is in and of itself diagnostic of infection. ...Read more
Painful urination but little comes out, urge to urinate, vaginal itching, and swollen ankles. Could these be signs of UTI?
UTI: Yes. You have a urinary tract infection. ...Read more
Painful urination and painful bowel movements and pain in stomach.Can this be a sign of a UTI cus i just recently had a few ?
Many things: A number of things can cause painful urination. A bladder infection, interstitial cystitis, a vaginal infection, or atrophic vaginitis can all cause painful urination. An evaluation typically begins with a history of the problem, a physical exam and a simple urinalysis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Painful Urination: If you have pain with urination, that is intermittent, you may have ingested an irritant, or had irregular sexual contact. If you have pain that is consistent, you may have inflammation of the bladder, and infection, or other source of irritation. You should be check for these. If you see blood, or the pain is severe, be seen in the er. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is frequent urination a sign of pregnancy?
- Is frequent urination a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is clear stringy discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is belly button pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- I got clear jelly like discharge is that a early sign of pregnancy
- Is pooping a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Is clear watery discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free