Doctor insights on:
Is Ovulation The Same As Your Period
Not the same: They are not the same thing but they are related. If you ovulate and don't get pregnant, you must start a period about 2 weeks later. If your cycles are normal then you will ovulate again about 12-16 days after the period starts. See why it's called a cycle? ...Read more
If you have your period regularly (every 28 days), does that mean you ovulate regularly at the same time?
Usually: That is what usually happens, but it can normally vary by a day or 2 in any given cycle. But likely you would ovulate anywhere from day 12-15. ...Read more
Yes: It's possible bit unusually early.Get a more detailed answer ›
Extremely rare: Unless your cycle has been delayed or disrupted for some reason. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that your eyebrows are the same color as your pubic hair?
- Is a stress fracture the same thing as a compression fracture in your bone?
- Is an ovulation test the same as a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is the usual ovulation days after your period
- Is it true that your eyebrows are the same color as your?
- Is your pulse the same as your heart rate?
- Is sepsis the same as strep?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free