Doctor insights on:
Is Oversleeping Past Noon Bad For You
Yes!: Sleep is the nurse of all creatures. During sleep we rejuvenate and regenerate our physiology. However, oversleep is detrimental for emotional, physical and mental health. Oversleep is often a symptom of depression. Oversleep causes a heaviness in the mind-body and interferes with our vitality. ...Read more
Whenever depression strikes so bad, i tend to oversleep for nearly 11 hours a day wth fatigue. What to do in order to restore normal energy levels?
Wellbutrin: One possibility of treatment is wellbutrin, in cases like this. But for many reasons, it could be not an option in your case. Also, we should know if trials with the meds you mentioned were sufficient in lenght and dosing. Atypical depression is another possibility to consider; it has a different treatment approach. Ask your dr if any of this may apply in your case. Best wishes. ...Read more
Mild fever from past 1 yr. (98-99.5 keeps fluctuating) tyhpoid (2yrs back). oversleep..(4am-2pm) 10hrs. ,tired whole day,
is everything normal?
Low grade fever: Body temperature does fluctuate at different times of the day, usually starts low and get higher at the later part of the day, that is normal physiologic change. As long as the blood work are okay, chronic fatigue syndrome or depressive/anxiety issues may cause symptoms like that too. You come to these diagnosis only after ruling out other abnormalities, have it checked out ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Past two days oversleeping a lot, feeling generally unwell, body very cold tonight but not clammy. Infection? Virus? Normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad for you to swallow sperm?
- Is listerine good for your gums when you already have a bad gum disease?
- Is drinking 3 litres of water a day bad for you?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Is eating pomegranate seeds bad for you?
- Is eating too many cucumbers bad for you?
- How vicodin is bad for you?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free