Doctor insights on:
Is Oversleeping Bad For You 10or More Hours Per Night
Whenever depression strikes so bad, i tend to oversleep for nearly 11 hours a day wth fatigue. What to do in order to restore normal energy levels?
Wellbutrin (bupropion): One possibility of treatment is wellbutrin, (bupropion) in cases like this. But for many reasons, it could be not an option in your case. Also, we should know if trials with the meds you mentioned were sufficient in lenght and dosing. Atypical depression is another possibility to consider; it has a different treatment approach. Ask your dr if any of this may apply in your case. Best wishes. ...Read more
Yes!: Sleep is the nurse of all creatures. During sleep we rejuvenate and regenerate our physiology. However, oversleep is detrimental for emotional, physical and mental health. Oversleep is often a symptom of depression. Oversleep causes a heaviness in the mind-body and interferes with our vitality. ...Read more
Since i was a child i've overslept, sometimes 12+ hours a night.. I'm 27 now and still tired all the time and oversleeping. What's my problem?
Can oversleeping make you feel groggy/dizzy/headache/spacey? I slept 11 hours last night and now that I'm awake I feel icky and a bit derealization.
Sleepiness and meds: Sleepiness is an extremely common side effect of medications. Consistently oversleeping results in a shift of the circadian clock to later hours. This is turn makes it harder to go to sleep in the evening. Reversing this requires consistently getting up and getting light exposure in the morning. In addition, you and your doctor should discuss changing meds, and/or the time at which you take them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 5 hour energy drink bad for you
- Are 5 hour energy drinks bad for you?
- What does it mean when you urinate more then 4 times an hour?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a five hour energy every day bad for you in the long run?
- Does drinking coffee in the morning make you more tired at night?
- Is taking pills every night to help fall asleep bad for you?
- Does working night shifts cause you to have bad blood circulation?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free