Doctor insights on:
Is Oral Sex Harmful To My Oral Health
I am a female who RECEIVED unprotected oral sex (cunninglus) with a possibly HIV+ person. Person has good oral health. Should i be worried?
Me & my boyfriend are both virgins & have only done stuff with each other and don't have any health issues. we have oral sex sometimes, are we okay?
? Define okay ?: Two people who have never had sexual contact with anyone else are at no risk for commonly listed sexually transmitted diseases. They can spread other things through contact, including Herpes from a cold sores that date back to childhood, hepatitis, and other diseases that spread through close contact. ...Read more
There is a myth thats going around stating that oral sex is good for a womans health. Is that true?
It is not true: Do not believe on every myth you hear about. Do some research and use your common sense and judgement. There was a small survey study- a very biased study- that probably where the myth is from. To me the study is a joke. Don't waste your time to hear about those myths out there- and the answer is no to your question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Binge and purge is this harmful to my oral health
- I have hpv can i pass it to my partner by oral sex
- What are my chances of getting hiv from performing oral sex on a guy with it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have hpv can i pass it by giving oral sex to my partner
- Smoking is harmful for health
- Kerosene smell harmful for health
- Daily musturbuting is harmful for health
- Talk to a pediatrician online