Doctor insights on:
Is One Cup Of Coffee A Day Bad For You For Cortisol Levels
Nope ;-): One of anything is not likely to be a problem, and a cup of coffee is certainly on the "okay" list! ...Read more
Not at all!: Coffee is the most consumed pharmacologically active beverage. Previously considered "unhealthy, " it now has been shown to have many significant health benefits. It decreases risk for stroke, heart attack, diabetes 2, cancer, alzheimer's, and parkinson's disease. Some people will experience jitters and sleeplessness. They should drink less. But up to 5 cups per day-health benefits accummulate! ...Read more
Is it normal to wake up with a bad headache every day and it gets better as the day goes on? I do drink coffee but usually one cup, is it the meds ?
Probably due to meds: Having a headache every day is most often a kind of migraine. Regularly taking any pain killer can keep it going forever, even tylenol, (acetaminophen) aspirin, or advil. Opiates are the worst. Stop all analgesics for two weeks, expecting headaches will get worse at first then improve. They may then just go away. A good primary care doctor can prescribe medications that can help prevent headaches. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it bad that the only way i can have a bowel movement is if i drink coffee? I only have one cup a day in the morning which makes me go.
Is it bad to have 1 cup of coffee everyday? I have high prolactin levels already, am waiting on my results as to why I have high prolactin levels.
Is it okay to have one cup of coffee a day? And if so will you still feel the "wake-up" and alertness effects of the caffeine?
Yes: You may even have two cups. There are indeed some health benefits associated with moderate coffee consumption. Whether you will feel it or not depends on the individual. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- It is okay to drink more then 1 cup of coffee a day
- Can you have a heart attack from one cup of coffee?
- Is it ok to for me to drink one cup of coffee a day while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is one cup of coffee safe during pregnancy?
- Can i have one cup of coffee with high blood pressure?
- Is eating one meal a day bad?
- Is creatinine level of 1 3 bad?
- Is one cup of coffee a day bad for you?