Doctor insights on:
Is Nystagmus A Common Side Effect Of Neuroblastoma
Had epley for R. side BPPV this morning. Did twice. 1st time nystagus seen. Second time no nystagmus but horrible spinning sitting up. Normal?
Depends: It depends on the stage and the age at the time of diagnosis and treatment. Survival can be as high as 80-90%. It will of course go down if untreated or if tumor is poorly differentiated or metastatic or if patient is older than one year of age. ...Read more
Rare.: Neuroblastoma is very rare in teenagers and is typically more difficult to treat than younger children with the disease. It is essential for a teenager diagnosed with neuroblastoma be treated at an academic medical center. In addition, because of the rarity, nationally recognized experts in neuroblastoma should be consulted by the local physician if needed. ...Read more
I'm curious. How common is nystagmus? Also can ritalin cause it? What's the chance of it going away if nystagmus is acquired?
I'm curious. How common is Nystagmus with Trileptal? I take 150mg a day. Does drug induced Nystagmus resolve with discontinuation of the med?
I've been having numbness and pain and weakness in only my left side. I've also had episodes of tremors and Nystagmus. What is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is hair loss a common side effect of humira?
- Is depression a common side effect of having a meningioma?
- I think my topamax is causing loss of appetite is that a common side effect
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is having hot flashes a normal side effect of prednisone?
- Is a systemic yeast infection a side effect of humira?
- Is mouth sores a side effect of ibs?
- Is heartburn a side effect of smoking synthetic marijuana?
- Talk to a pediatrician online