Doctor insights on:
Is Nyquil Safe For Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: This is safe, good wishes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 30 weeks pregnant, is it safe to take Nyquil for a head cold and stuffy nose? If not what's the best thing to take?
Antihistamine: You should not take Nyquil, as it contains alcohol. You should not drink ANY alcohol while you are pregnant. Decongestants decrease blood flow to the baby. You can take an OTC antihistamine like cetirizine (Zyrtec), chlorpheniramine(Chlor-Trimeton) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl). You can also try sniffing salt water (1/4 tsp in 8oz warm water). This will help clean out your nose. ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is nyquil safe while pregnant?
- Travisil safe for pregnant women
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Erbitux safe women pregnant
- Crixivan safe women pregnant
- Estropipate safe women pregnant
- Is cepacol safe for pregnant women?
- Talk to an allergist online for free