Doctor insights on:
Is Nyquil Safe For Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: This is safe, good wishes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 30 weeks pregnant, is it safe to take Nyquil for a head cold and stuffy nose? If not what's the best thing to take?
Antihistamine: You should not take Nyquil, as it contains alcohol. You should not drink ANY alcohol while you are pregnant. Decongestants decrease blood flow to the baby. You can take an OTC antihistamine like cetirizine (Zyrtec), chlorpheniramine(Chlor-Trimeton) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl). You can also try sniffing salt water (1/4 tsp in 8oz warm water). This will help clean out your nose. ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Is alkaline water safe for pregnant women?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is vodka sauce safe for pregnant women?
- Is curcumin safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is colace safe for pregnant women?
- Is bystolic safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to an allergist online for free