Doctor insights on:
Is Norvasc Safe To Take During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Limited options : Nothing is 100% safe in pregnancy. Doctors usually recommend Tylenol (acetaminophen) as directed on the bottle. Most will tell you to avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil). It's best to try to figure out the cause of the pain and see if there are other options (like heat for muscle soreness, etc.). ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the amount that is taken. "The use of inositol during pregnancy remains controversial as of 2011. In a December 1998 article published in "Alternative Medicine Review," Lisa Colodny, Pharm.D. and Dr. Ronald L. Hoffman report that inositol may induce uterine contractions. Thus, taking inositol while pregnant has the potential to cause miscarriage, preterm labor or low birth weight." ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Advise against: University of Maryland Medical Centers (USA) advise pregnant women not to ingest turmeric. http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/turmeric ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe to take dulcolax during pregnancy
- Is nyquil safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take echinacea during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take baths during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take metamucil during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take cetirizine during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free