Doctor insights on:
Is Norvasc Safe To Take During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Limited options : Nothing is 100% safe in pregnancy. Doctors usually recommend Tylenol as directed on the bottle. Most will tell you to avoid NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil). It's best to try to figure out the cause of the pain and see if there are other options (like heat for muscle soreness, etc.). ...Read more
Tylenol: Depends on what your are tanking the medicines for. ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the amount that is taken. "The use of inositol during pregnancy remains controversial as of 2011. In a December 1998 article published in "Alternative Medicine Review," Lisa Colodny, Pharm.D. and Dr. Ronald L. Hoffman report that inositol may induce uterine contractions. Thus, taking inositol while pregnant has the potential to cause miscarriage, preterm labor or low birth weight." ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take robitussin during pregnancy?
- Is azithromycin safe to take during pregnancy to treat chlamydia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take magnesium oxide during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take metronidazole during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take lisinopril during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take aloe vera during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free