Doctor insights on:
Is Necrotizing Fasciitis Contagious
Any area of the body: This condition can occur just about anywhere on your body. It is most common in the groin area and in the legs. People who have diabetes, immune conditions, or poor circulation are at higher risk. If you experience skin color changes, pain, and fevers, and the skin changes move quickly, this is an emergency and must be treated immediately. ...Read more
Anywhere: Nec fasc can affect any area of the body. It is usually a rapidly spreading infection and is potentially life-threatening. ...Read more
Necrotizing fasciiti: This disease occurs when bacteria get into the fat tissue under the skin. The bacteria grow and spread and the blood supply to the skin dies. Common causes are injuries to tissue in healthy people. In sick people with damaged immune systems (like cancer patients), there may be no trauma. The disease is quite uncommon. See your doctor for any injuries that develop redness indicating infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Necrotizing fasciitis
- Cellulitis necrotizing fasciitis
- What are the treatments for necrotizing fasciitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms necrotizing fasciitis flesh eating
- What is the best treatment for necrotizing fasciitis?
- Flesh eating bacteria necrotizing fasciitis
- Necrotizing fasciitis vs gas gangrene
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online