Doctor insights on:
Is Nap Time Beneficial To Kindergarten Children
She is breaking out in hives & has fainted 26 times in 1week. 6 ER visits. 1 child @ home and 1 in kindergarten class has fainted. Any ideas?
Confusing: Please state more clearly....child or mother or both have problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Raped in kindergarten, made me bleed in both anus and vagina. Happened several times. Hurt to go to the bathroom. Why would it bleed? Is this bad?
I am so sorry.: What a sad thing to hear that you were sexually assaulted as a young child! I am not surprised that you had bleeding. Your tissues as a five-year-old were certainly not ready for any sort of penetration. Even consenting adults in loving relationships often use lubricants for greater comfort during sex. I am assuming things are back to normal, and i hope you have sought counseling to help you. ...Read more
Is it better to take lots of little naps or to try to stay up to get on new time zone when travelling far?
No data: No clear answer to your question. My guess is staying up and not napping is more likely to get you back on track quicker, but if necessary a nap probably won't hurt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My friend has a terrible lifestyle: he goes to bed at 3am daily and uses FB until that time. He takes naps during the day. How can I help him? SoSorry
Helping a friend: A great place to start is to think about how your friend's behavior is impacting you? Are you worried, do you spend less time together, have you noticed his functioning decline. Ask him permission to share your observations and let him know in your own words you are looking out for him. ...Read more
Varies: The need for naps varies considerably across children, along with the overall trend of decreasing need over time. Total sleep over the day is the key. Trouble is those who fight taking naps divide broadly into those who really need one and those who don't. In general, toddlers benefit from an afternoon nap; if it's a struggle, look at ways of making it more routine and less of a battle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is recovery time after surgery to remove a dermoid cyst?
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- Is it ok to wash my vagina after each time i pee?
- When is the best time to take claritin
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- When taking clomid fertility drug when is a good time to have sex
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free