Doctor insights on:
Is Myalgia A Symptom Of Lyme Advanced
Explain fatigue. Specifically as symptom of cancer. Is fatigue an early symptom or a generally later symptom?
Yes: The diagnosis of cfs is unexplained persistent fatigue for 6 months with at least four of the following symptoms. Loss of memory/concentration, sore throat, lymph nodes, unexplained muscle pain, arthralgia, headache, unrefreshed sleep, extreme exhaustion lasting 24 hours after exercise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Would spinal degeneration cause widespread body aches and pains? Also is fibromyalgia a recognized illness?
Possibly: Most neck main is neurological, muscular, or skeletal in origin. Nerve injury or pinching from a disc, muscle strain, or rib dysfunction are common causes. However, depending on the neck pain type, location, duration, & associated symptoms, it could be a sign of arthritis, meningitis, tumor, thyroid disorder, etc. Swollen lymph nodes from infection also can cause significant neck pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is fever a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is headache a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is fatigue a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is rash on back a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is neck pain a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is eye inflammation a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is rash on abdomen a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is rash a symptom of lyme advanced?