Doctor insights on:
Is My Pulse Rate Something I Should Be Worrying About
I've noticed that my pulse rate has become very slow recently - 50-60 bpm, is this something to be concerned about?
Depends: Normal depends on age and activity. At rest, 50-100. With peak exertion, the normal peak heart rate will be in the vicinity of (220 - age in years). Example: if you're 41, your normal peak hr would be around 179. This is just a rule of thumb. Many people can exceed this with strenuous exertion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My son was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy is that something i should worry about
- What should my pulse rate be at rest?
- I stil suck my thumb and im 30 is their something wrong about that
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- It always feels like something is stuck in my throat should i be worried
- My pulse rate is 121
- How can i eat sushi without worrying about parasites?
- Should i be worried about calcification on my testicle
- Talk to a cardiologist online