Doctor insights on:
Is Mucinex Safe During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Category C drugs: This falls into category c. This is a pregnancy related scale listing meds form class a-x from very safe to dangerous/damaging. Category c includes meds that have no known negative effect on human fetal development from available studies but those studies are not extensive enough to move it to a safer category. ...Read more
Wouldn't do it.: Airborne is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which is supposed to boost the immune system when a common cold is suspected. It contains vitamin a, which in excess may cause birth defects. Also, there is no evidence that airborne is effective at all and you should not waste your money. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yacon syrup: Is a syrup from Peru used for weight loss literature review showed that it is beneficial for premenopausal women Who are obese and with insulin resistance. Although it seems sake and product is natural, it did not not do any study on pregnancy. It would be wise not to use any medication including herbal or natural during pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take mucinex during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex dm safe during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex d safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fentanyl safe during pregnancy?
- Is stadol safe during pregnancy?
- Safe sweeteners during pregnancy
- Acetaminophen safe during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online