Doctor insights on:
Is Mucinex Dm Safe During Pregnancy
Is it safe to take Mucinex dm during pregnancy? I know it is a category-c a simple yes or no answer would be great
Category C: Means there is no simple yes or no answer. Risks and benefits need to be weighed. Speak to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mucinex is the brand name for the generic drug guaifenesin. It is used as an expectorant agent (used to cut the thickness/viscosity of mucus secretions created by the sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi by actually increasing the amount of respiratory tract fluid). It is a very safe over-the-counter medication with ...Read more
Mucinex: Probably, but ask your OB first. ...Read more
No: In first and 2nd trimester no medicine is safe better not even in 3rd trimester. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is robitussin dm safe during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex safe during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex d safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take mucinex during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use vagisil during pregnancy?
- Is lemon tea safe during pregnancy?
- Is a shellac manicure safe during pregnancy?
- Is gatorade safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free