Doctor insights on:
Is Mountain Climbing Safe I Want To Do It At 50
Time: Acclimate by being in mountains. Take min 2-3 weeks. I live at 9400. Took me a year to be half way competitive after moving away for med school. ...Read more
I think I may have had symptoms of HAPE on a recent mountain climb. Although, I have no symptoms now. Do I need to go see a doctor?
Maybe: It would be a good idea to see your doctor although not much to see. he may want to give you something to prepare for the next time.; ...Read more
Can anyone give me a list of don't do's after chiari 1 decomposition surgery 6 mon ago or does it depend on surgeon?As heavy lifting, riding breaking horses, motorcycle riding, flying, high altitudes, jet skiing snow skiing, mountain climbing or do you ju
It is for the rock!!: Seriously, i would not recommend it for an adult with ankle or wrist problems, extremity weakness, or general balance or health challenges. If one walks or climbs on challenging and uneven terrain, it is essential that he or she be in good health and excellent condition. Physiatrists and sports or trauma medicine doctors can say more, so i will share this with them. Thanks for asking. @drpam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is dex in mountain climbing?
- The disadvantages of mountain climbing
- I do not want to quit smoking
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe mountain biking pregnant
- What should i do if i want to become pregnant?
- I dont know what i want to do
- What do i do if i want to stop breastfeeding?
- Can i do mountain climbing when i have high blood pressure?