Doctor insights on:
Is Milk Of Magnesia Safe While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
No effect: This osmotic agent stays in the gut of the mom and does not enter the breast milk to any significant degree. It can be used as needed without effecting the infant. ...Read more
Yes: This osmotic agent stays in the gut of the mom and does not enter the breast milk to any significant degree. It can be used as needed without effecting the infant. ...Read more
Yes: Mom is just fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is taking expired milk of magnesia safe? I just took a dosage of this, for chronic constipation. Realized after that it expired in 1991. Am I ok?
Expired medications: Medications that are passed their expiration dates can be less effective or contaminated. Some medications could even decompose into products that can be harmful. It isn't worth the risk to take expired medications, so regularly clear out your medicine cabinet and replace with fresh medications. One dose is likely not going to be dangerous, but call your doctor or poison control if you get sick ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is milk of magnesia safe for everyday?
- Can i take milk of magnesia while breastfeeding?
- Is milk of magnesia safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is phillips milk of magnesia safe for pregnant women?
- Is milk of magnesia safe for pregnant women?
- Milk of magnesia while breastfeeding
- Is milk of magnesia safe?
- Talk to a pediatrician online