Doctor insights on:
Is Medical Marijuana Given For Avascular Necrosis
Osteonecrosis is also known as Avascular necrosis. Osteonecrosis is a condition in which part of a person's bone dies due to lack of blood flow to the area. The hip and shoulder are more likely to be affected, but osteonecrosis can also involve the knee, elbow, wrist, or ankle. Trauma to the bone can cause osteonecrosis, often there ...Read more
Yes: Avascular necrosis is bone death due to lack of blood supply. This can occur in joints where the blood supply can be easily disrupted by injury or disease. Joints such as the hip, knee, wrist, elbow or ankle. Some medications such as steroids can increase risk of this problem. Disease which have increased risk include diabetes, sickle cell disease, gout, atherosclerosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ischemic death of hi: Thblood supply to the center of the ball of you hip joint stops tje bone dies later iyt collapses and the ball shape of your hip is lost the hip collapses arthritis follows all stages are painful death collapse arthritis treted well with a total hip replacement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See an MD: Avascular necrosis is the death of a joint due to disturbance of the blood supply. By far the most common is the hip joint and it mostly occurs as a side effect of long term, high dose steroid but also due to trauma to the joint. This is a serious problem, with significant joint pain and malfunction. Your brother has probably seen an orthopedic surgeon who can advise him about options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is the parts of the herb cannabis used as a physician-recommended form of medicine or herbal therapy or as synthetic forms such as thc. Some uses are; to ameliorate nausea/vomiting, to stimulate hunger in aids or chemotherapy patients, to treat glaucoma, neurogenic ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is sage therapy effective for avascular necrosis of the hip?
- Is erythema multiforme a conditon you can get medical marijuana for?
- Is medical marijuana good for you?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How serious is marijuana for people with dilated cardio myopathy?
- What diseases qualify for a medical marijuana card?
- Alternative treatments for avascular necrosis
- Is marijuana bad for you aside from the tar and carcinogens in smoke?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free