Doctor insights on:
Is Mederma Safe To Use While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Use with Caution: Company has no info/studies with breastfeeding.It is botanical source (like most topicals) should be safe.I have used it safely/successfully on infant faces/skin. I would use on areas away from direct contact w/ infants mouth, monitor carefully for any rash/reaction in infant's skin. Later, laser therapy can be considered for stretch marks (not while pregnant or breastfeeding). ...Read more
Yes: There would not be any problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Probably safe: As a rule those product that are applied to the outside body surfaces are not absorbed in sufficient quantity to be a problem for the breast fed child. I find no specific listing of the product for this issue. Of the multiple ingredients, only licorice is a problem & then only if ingested. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Celtrixa, made by hydroxatone, is a lotion made to help reduce stretch marks. Is it safe to use while breastfeeding?
Is canesoral (external cream and oral capsule) safe to use while breastfeeding? (on the box, its says do not use if pregnant, nursing).
I've applied Icy Hot to my lower back; is it safe to use while breastfeeding my 10-week old and if not, when do I need to "pump and dump" it out?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use mederma while breastfeeding?
- Mederma safe while breastfeeding
- Is mederma safe to use when breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use monistat while breastfeeding?
- Allergex safe to use while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to use retinol while breastfeeding?
- Is mederma safe to use during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online