Doctor insights on:
Is Masturbuting Good For Health
No: The spiritual leaders ( leaders of billions of people) of the three main religions in the world discourage masturbation. There is no serious medical consequence to do it. Compulsive or excessive masturbation may be a sign of mental disease( and not backwards). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mutton and Health: Mutton is red meat like beef and pork, but generally has less fat and cholesterol than those other red meats. In that sense it is better. But of course, excess of mutton intake can neutralize that benefit. ...Read more
No real benefit: Momo is a Nepalese dumpling. Its nutritional value depends on what's inside. Dumplings themselves are starch and provide carbohydrates. There is no real nutritional advantage to eating them. Think of them as having all the good and bad features of fast foods in general ...Read more
Yes: While vitamins are not a substitute for a healthy diet, the vast majority of americans do not adequate nutrients from their diet, so i advise everyone take a good multivitamin. There is evidence that vitamins & minerals can help prevent heart disease & cancer & boost immune function. While not my favorite, usana essentials is a very good quality multivitamin and is better than most. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is fish good for in health?
- Is celery good for health?
- Is sauna bath good for health?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is calories good for health?
- Honey good or bad for health
- Daily exercise for good health
- Diet for good kidney health
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free