Doctor insights on:
Is Lower Right Back Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Unlikely: Look for other cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
Possibly: Low back pain has many causes. It is one of the most common reasons that people seek medical care. Having said that, low back pain on either side can indicate that your period is approaching. It could also be from other causes, such as uti's, ovarian cysts, muscle spasm, and others, so i would see your doctor if it persists. Take care. ...Read more
What causes right side lower abdominal in early pregnancy. The pain is like a twinge/stich and comes and goes.?
First period: Menarche usually occurs between ages 11 & 13 in the us. However for some their period could start as early as age 9 & for others not until 16. Before you have a period, you will have noticed breast development, pubic hair & white to yellowish vaginal discharge. Before the first period a girl may feel bloated, develop cramps in legs or abdomen & feel moody (depressed or anxious). ...Read more
Not necessairly: Could be from disc herniation as well.... ...Read more
Is pulling/stretching feeling in lower right abdomen/overy a sign or early pregnancy symptoms? And sometimes occassionally on the left side?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain a sign of pregnancy
- Lower back pain as a sign of pregnancy
- Lower back pain right side pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain right side early pregnancy
- Lower back pain is it a sign of early pregnancy
- Is severe lower back pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Is lower back pain a sign of pregnancy or period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online