Doctor insights on:
Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy
Unlikely: Look for other cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What causes right side lower abdominal in early pregnancy. The pain is like a twinge/stich and comes and goes.?
Is pulling/stretching feeling in lower right abdomen/overy a sign or early pregnancy symptoms? And sometimes occassionally on the left side?
No: No, thrush is yeast infection of mucous membranes of mouth and tongue, would not cause low back and low abdominal pain. However vaginal yeast infection occasionally can, although it is more likely to be caused by stds, and vaginal yeast more often causes vaginal irritation, burning and itching. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower left abdominal pain and headache
- Lower abdominal pain after pregnancy
- Lower left abdominal pain with fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe lower left abdominal pain
- Is lower abdominal pain a sign of pregnancy?
- Lower left abdominal pain in women during pregnancy
- Lower left abdominal pain pregnancy symptom
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online