Doctor insights on:
Is Lisinopril A Beta Blocker
Beta blocker: It is a category of medication that is primarily used for cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure and rhythm problems of the heart. Some other conditions are also treated with beta blockers, but the most common is for hypertension. There are several unique drugs in this category, and some of them have been available for many years. Common ones include Propranolol and metoprolol. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You must mean: Bisoprolol. It is typically used for hypertension, atrial fibrillation and offlabel use for heart failure. Rhe beta blocker most commonly used for periodic anxiety issues like social anxiety disorder, acute stress disorder, or panic disorder is propranolol, but many different beta blockers have been used. There isn't much reported about bisoprolol and anxiety but it may help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is lisinopril hctz a beta blocker?
- Is lisinopril a diuretic or beta blocker?
- Beta blocker
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lisinopril a calcium channel blocker?
- Alpha/beta blocker
- Beta blocker meds
- Beta blocker natural alternative
- Talk to a cardiologist online