Doctor insights on:
Is Light Period Sign Of Ovarian Cysts
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: It can be don't worry, size of cyst has nothing to do with period flow. ...Read more
My last period was lighter than normal, and I was told I have ovarian cyst, should I expect my next period to be light? Or will it be back to normal
My period was 8 days late this time and only lasted 4 days. Ive just had light pink thick discharge. What could it be? I also have a 4cm ovarian cyst
Can having an ovarian cyst cause me to have a light period? And I have always had a heavier period...Im just wondering if i could be pregnant.
I have a 7 CM ovarian cyst and my period is very light. My pH levels are low by 2 numbers. Is it possible that i am pregnant even with the cyst and ph?
I am on loestrin 24 fe for about a year with sometime no period or just light. Also this month pain on right side - could it be ovarian cysts?
Pelvic pain: Given that you are on birth control, the chance of ovarian cysts and pregnancy are certainly decreased. First, the lighter or absent periods is common on the pill. Second, the lower dose pills might be associated with less effective suppression of cyst formation. You need to perform a pregnancy test, and if your pain is significant, you need to contact your doctor for an exam and ultrasound! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a light period a sign of ovarian cancer?
- Spotting after period sign of ovarian cyst
- Is missed period sign of ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a very light period a sign of pregnancy?
- Is a light period a sign of pregnancy?
- Is first day of period blood or light brown discharge?
- Signs and symptoms of internal bleeding from ovarian cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free