Doctor insights on:
Is Latisse Dangerous To Use At All Are There Any Health Risks To Using It
Not dangerous: Although there can be side effects from using latisse, it is not dangerous. Aside from lengthening eyelashes, the active ingredient can permanently darken eyelid skin, cause hazel or green eyes to become brown, and can even cause hair growth on the eyelid skin. No systemic side effects have been found with use of Latisse or Lumigan (same medicine, used for glaucoma). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Latisse: Is often very effective in helping lashes grow and look thicker. Keep in mind that it may take several months of use to help achieve this, and sometimes there is little or no response. In addition, if you discontinue use of the medication, then the effect on the lashes eventually disappears. ...Read more
Can I use latisse on my lower lashes? I'm afraid that if I use latisse only on my upper lashes, they will be out of proportion to my lower lashes. Can I use the treatment to make the lashes on my lower lid look longer and fuller as well?
I choose not to use latisse to grow eyelashes but would like to try an online product. Which ones are safe? There are many online eyelash enhancing products for sale and i would like to purchase one that is safe to use and lives up to its claims. I want
Homeopathic : Homeopathic over the counter or on line products need not show efficacy to be sold---there are no reports that any of these products work but will probably not hurt you--just your pocket book. Latisse is the only proven product which will increase the length of your lashes, but will not make you grown more lashes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can prolonged computer or close mobile phone use cause retinal damage? Dx with latisse holes and wondering if lifestyle changes may stop it. Scared.
You need to ask opht: I don't have any data of this but you coudl ask your ophthalmologist. It is called Lattice degeneration and may depend on your visoon and type of tissue. I doubt that computer or cell phone use is impacting this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any recorded risks to the kids from breathing air freshener at home?
- Are there any good skin lightening to use on my whole body?
- Are there any alternative treatments to use in place of prednisone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any risk to my teeth or dentures during upper endoscopy?
- Are there any risks or side effects to multifocal lens implant surgery?
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Are there any health benefits to smoking cigarettes or pipe tobacco?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free