Doctor insights on:
Is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation A Right Choice
Increased friction: Increased frictional forces durnfg sexual intercourse is the primary goal. The consequences and risks include over correction, under correction, pain, dyspareunia, vaginismus or spasm, vaginosis, fistula, wound breakdown, neuroma, and many other potential side effects, however in the vast majority of cases and in the hands of an experienced surgeon, these risks are relatively low. ...Read more
Vaginal rejuvenation: This term is use to describe a set of procedures performed to enhance, modify, and correct the visual appearance & functional (sexual gratification) of the external genitalia & vagina. Surgical techniques such as labioplasty, clitoral denuding, vaginoplasty, liposuction and or fat grafting are use to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of the female genitals. Visit brignonimd.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Seek your gyne: Discuss this with your gynecologist. No one needs elective surgery but many may benefit. There are a variety of associated conditions that relate to overall pelvic laxity and health at age 55 which relate to hormonal alterations and previous birth trauma and chronic strain. These should be discussed first prior to contemplating vaginal rejuvenation. ...Read more
It is better: Rejuvenation of the vagina tighten up the entrance and the canal and provides better sensation for the male and the female in most cases/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- How soon is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Is persistent vaginal or rectal bleeding a sign of cancer?
- My right nostril is swollen inside is it a pimple or an allergic reaction
- Is milky white vaginal discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online