Doctor insights on:
Is Kombucha Useful
Kombucha: There appears no good evidence that kombucha is good for anything but is good to be avoided. It has some relationship to molds but i can find no literature relating kombucha to sarcoid. ...Read more
Is kombucha safe after the first trimester? The bottle says it has "trace amounts of alcohol." is it best to avoid it altogether?
I am searching for an alternative to daily diet soda for my 82 yr old father. Is kombucha a better alternative?
Kombucha--watch out!: Kombucha tea is made by fermenting sweetened black tea with a flat, pancake-like culture of yeasts and bacteria called the "kombucha mushroom." different kombucha brews may contain different types. Since cultures ; preparation methods vary, kombucha tea may contain contaminants such as molds and fungi, some of which can cause illness. See: http://www.Cancer.Org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects. ...Read more
Prescribed 1mg Ativan for anxiety...took one right after drinking a whole store bought kombucha just saw label says trace amt of alcohol- freaking out
Safe in moderation?: Kombucha contains alcohol but generally less than 1%. Experts have differing opinions on the safety of alcohol in pregnancy. Many feel none is safe but studies suggest 2 drinks a week is safe. One would need to have 5-6 kombuchas to equal one beer, so one a day is probably safe, but it might be wise to minimize in 1st trimester. See http://slate.Me/1be8iat ; http://bit.Ly/188r9b6 for more info. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How safe is kombucha tea for diabetics?
- Is the scratch test for environmental allergies accurate and useful?
- Desmopressin acetate is useful in the treatment of
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is g spot useful for besides sex?
- What is a cardiac echo useful for?
- Is riboflavin useful for tension headaches?
- Is lyrica useful for treating all types of pain?
- When is eye dominance useful