Doctor insights on:
Is Kohl Ok To Use In The Eyes
Not sure: Kohl has been used since ancient times, still widely used in india and some parts of asia. Ingredients vary widely, but i'd say there might be a risk if there is lead (by grinding galena (lead sulfide), but really depends on the ingredients used to make kohl. ...Read more
I wear contacts..i had pinkeye i removed them as soon as my eyes were irritated and cleaned them in hydrogenperoxide (cleanclear) r contact ok to use?
Break from contacts: It is always a good idea to take a break from contact lenses until your eyes feel normal again. Also, if there is any associated iritation/redness/infection during the time you were wearing the lenses, it is a good idea to start with a new pair and replace the case. If any decrease in vision/pain/persistent redness then get an eye exam to make sure its not an ulcer ...Read more
I ran out of contAct solution and want to use clear eyes eye drops to store them for one night. Is this ok?
Not a problem: That is a very effective way to substitute solutions. The only downside is that it costs much more per ounce. ...Read more
Usually: Read the label to make sure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to use refresh liquigel once in am and once at pm? Helps esp liqgl. Nd refresh optive 2x mid day? How long can I do this? Harm eyes?Appt soon
Artificial tears: and lubricating drops are safe to use frequently. If you are going to be using them more than about 4 times a day, you might want to try the preservative free kind. Otherwise just avoid redness relievers. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is using a laptop in the dark harmful to your eyes?
- Is it normal for my eyes to feel itchy when waking up in the morning?
- What is the best eye drop to relieve tired eyes that i can use daily?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to bring cut flowers in the house if pollen might be a problem?
- Is it ok to drink coffee in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to drink wine in the third trimester?
- Is it ok to go in a hot tub in the 2nd trimester?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free