Doctor insights on:
Is Jitteriness A Symptom Of Hyperthyroidism
Anxiety: Anxiety and depression can certainly be seen in the same individual. The part of the brain responsible for causing depression can also lead to anxiety. The same neurotransmitters are involved in both systems so we often times see both of these conditions in the same person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Menapause & depressi: Women going through menapause may develop depression. On the other hand most women going through menapause do not develop depression. Both conditions can develop independently. Most women who become depressed are not going through menapause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, but....: Maybe insomnia is a symptom of whatever is also causing your elevated prolactin. For many people, sleep is a fragile venture and almost any physiological disruption can effect it. Elevated prolactin can be due to a number of causes including medication, pregnancy, breast feeding, pituitary tumor or a variety of illnesses. You can imagine that any of these causes could have an impact on sleep. ...Read more
Thyroid: Yes, all of the above are possible but there could be any number of problems found by your doctor. Please make an appointment with your primary doctor. If that does not work out well enough for you - unlikely - ask your friends who they might recommend as another doctor they like. If you can, let me know what develops. ...Read more
Maybe yes: A woman of childbearing age who has some nausea (with or without vomiting), some fatigue (feeling tired), a sharper/stronger sense of smell, mild soreness and mild swelling of her breasts, and maybe some food aversions and food cravings . . . Could be pregnant. Symptoms can occur before missing a period. Dizziness can happen with some women who have nausea and fatigue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is palpitations a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is heat intolerance a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is vomiting a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is difficulty concentrating a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is hair loss a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is increased insomnia a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is lightheadedness a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is hyperthyroidism a symptom of hyperthyroidism?