Doctor insights on:
Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of Yeast Diaper Rash
Yeast diaper rash or candidiasis is a diaper rash caused by candida. Rash is red and itchy. Treatment is antifungal cream. Rash often happens after a course of antibiotics for other infections. Antibiotics kill protective bacteria on the skin allowing the yeast to overgrow ...Read more
Good Question.: "dry skin affects up to half of adults with hiv". That's the problem with the internet and statistics. It does not mean that 1/2 of all people with dry skin have hiv. It means 1/2 of all people with HIV have dry skin. Are you in a high risk group to get hiv. Talk to your doctor. If not. Its dry skin. ...Read more
Often is: Don't try to self-diagnose unless you're got at least some background. ...Read more
Often a prominent: symptom. Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. ...Read more
My Niece is experiencing rash on back and eczematous rash. The following also describe her: Scaly lesions, Skin redness or irritation, Taking cort...
Eczema : Can't see your questionGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash on groin a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is slightly raised rash a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is red rash in shape of ring a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is circular red slightly raised rash a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is red rash in shape of flower petal a symptom of yeast diaper rash?
- Is rash a symptom of diaper rash?
- Is rash on groin a symptom of diaper rash?
- Is rash a symptom of yeast diaper rash?