Doctor insights on:
Is It Worth A Trip To The Doctor For Blurry Vision And Eye Pain
I have high liver enzymes, eye pain, double/blurry vision, a bulky vein on the right side of my head, temples hurt. Doc says its stress, I don't. Help?
High Anxiety: If you feel strongly that you have something going on that your doctor is not addressing, then I recommend you get a second opinion. Depending on how high your liver enzymes are, you should consider seeing a hepatologist. The bulky "vein" on your temple in a worst case scenario could be your temporal artery. There is a condition temporal arteritis, which is very serious. Ask Dr. about that. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Most causes of blurry vision are instrinsic to the eye and are not part of a lethal systemic disease so death is not likely. Depending upon the cause, and more likely if there is pain, you may have a condition which can impair the vision. You should seek the attention of your ophthalmologist to determine this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My brother says I should get treated because once in a while I get blurry vision and eye pain? Is he right?
I started getting blurry vision and eye pain a couple of days ago. Will I be back to normal by next week?
After using zylet .. I'm starting to feel pressure everytime i open my eyes and my blurry vision has persisted after using it .& no doctors are open!?
Yes: It is not uncommon to have sinus pain from sinus disease or sinus congestion. However, it is persistent or if there is fever and neurological symptoms such as headaches or visual problems it should be checked out. You want to make certain that there is not the development of a sinus abscess or worse a brain abscess. You should have this evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for testicle pain?
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for rectal pain?
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for palpitations?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for black stools?
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for skipped heart beat?
- Vision in right eye is blurry
- Blurry vision in center of eye
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free