Doctor insights on:
Is It Worth A Trip To The Doctor For Black Stools
GI Bleeding?: Black stools can be caused by harmless things such as certain foods (e.g., blueberries, black licorice) or meds such as bismuth (pepto-bismol) or iron supplements. But it may be a sign of bleeding somewhere in your digestive tract, which can be serious (and doesn't always cause pain). If you haven't eaten these foods/meds & you're having black stools, or if you have vomiting or pain, see your dr. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for palpitations?
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for testicle pain?
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for rectal pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it worth a trip to the doctor for blurry vision and eye pain?
- What will the doctor do if you go to the doctor with a problem with black stool?
- Black in stool
- Black stools
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online