Doctor insights on:
Is It Weird To Have One Nipple Naturally More Sensitive Than The Other
Sensitivity: Could be normal. If new you should be examined by a doctor. ...Read more
Why does one of my nipples feels less sensitive than the other? No I did not have my breasts done, and I just have noticed it recently
Normal: People are not wired symmetrically, and you are experiencing a normal phenomenon. ...Read more
Gynecomastia?: Probably this is nothing serious. Gynecomastia is female type breast development in males. Mild gynecomastia, including firm tenderness under the nipple, is a fairly common symptom of puberty in young men. This might be most likely if your own puberty was on the late side. But if this persists more than a few weeks, best to see a doctor, preferably an endocrinologist. ...Read more
Im 18 years old male , my right nipple is sensitive and is puffy and if i squeeze it brownish liquid will come out my left one is perfectly fine
How sensitive will i be after a nipple reconstruction? Naturally, i just want an idea of how much sensitivity i can expect in that area after a nipple reconstruction surgery. Will being touched there feel the same is it did before my mastectomy?
Varies, not normal: Post mastectomy breast reconstruction is still limited in this day and age to return a perfectly normal breast to a woman. Our current limited goal is to return form or shape to a reconstructed breast but we cannot return the functionality of a breast nor the normal sensation. Having said that, nature is amazing as some patients do get some feeling in their reconstructed breasts in 6-12 months. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal that one breast is more productive than the other?
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any significance to one hand being noticeably colder than the other?
- Is it normal for my baby to eat more at night than during the day?
- Is it normal for only one testicle to descend but not the other?
- Is it better for you to have a slower breathing rate than a faster one?
- Is it normal to have one leg longer than the other?