Doctor insights on:
Is It Unversal To Get Pregnant With Your Tubes Tied And Burn
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy risk: All sterilization procedures have a less than 1% chance of lifetime failure. That risk increases the younger you are when you have your sterilization procedure because there's more time for your tubes to potentially reconnect. If you stop having periods , get a pregnancy test ...Read more
Rarely yes: Not impossible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant with your tubes tied and burned?
- Getting pregnant while your tubes are tied
- Can u get pregnant if your tubes are tied?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant if your tubes are tied?
- How to get pregnant when your tubes are tied?
- Trying to get pregnant while your tubes are tied
- Odds of getting pregnant with tubes tied
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free