Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Someone Can Become Addicted To Meth After One Try
Addiction is a condition in which a person has a strong, persistent physical and psychological need for a habit-forming substance (such as alcohol, cigarettes, or cocaine) or an activity (such as gambling). The person usually suffers physical or psychological withdrawal symptoms if he is unable to continue getting what ...Read more
If you have never used meth before and used 1 time by smoking. 30 days after that will it show up on a hair follicle drug test? Just from the one time
Hair Testing: Yes. Absolutely. Once hair is made it will remain testable until it is cut off. Drugs in hair do not dissipate. ...Read more
I had someone try to inject me in my neck with meth and now by my clavicle there is a hard lump.The swelling has gone down a bit but still there.
Can one take a z pack after doing a little meth to get rid of any bacterial or any other kind of virus one may have contracted after sex?
Dopamine: It could be argued that it is a combination of factors including multiple neurotransmitters although most would argue that one of the more important considerations is the increase in Dopamine that the administration of crystal methamphtamines promotes. This increase in Dopamine in the nucleus accumbens produces a reinforcing effect of the behavior of using methamphetamines. Stay safe! ...Read more
Yes: Every person addicted to the drug, started off with that first "line" or "hit" or "bump" or "slam" of meth. The initial high is so euphoric and intense, if the stuff is available to you, you will likely try "just one more" and the cycle begins. Once addicted, it will be a lifelong battle to get off of it and to remain sober. Stay strong and avoid it. If you've done it, heed the warning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that you can get appendicitis if you run after you eat?
- What is it that causes people to become paranoid after smoking weed?
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant one day after ovulation?
- Is it true that ants on underwear one sign of diabetes?
- Is it true that a white blood cell count can show you have brain swelling?
- Is it true that omeprazole can cause high cholesterol?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free