Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Some Herbs Help With Blocked Tubes
No: No, the problem is anatomic not physiologic. You can think of blocked tubes like a plugged drain in a sink. Sometimes plumbers can open them, sometimes pipes need replaced. ...Read more
Not at all: no, neverGet a more detailed answer ›
HSG 3/28/16 was told that tube was blocked but the dye or balloon forced it open so both are now open.Is this true ? Blog says no tubes open after hsg
The dye: does open up the tube in many cases,so the blog is wrong. ...Read more
I had a transvaginal ultrasound and was told that if my tubes were blocked they would be inflammed and visible on the ultrasound otherwise they can't be seen. Is that true?
Not necessarily: If there is active inflammation of the tubes they can be distended and visible on sono. Tubes can be obstructed and not dilated and not visible on sono. To diagnose obstruction an x-ray test -hysterosalpingogram involves injecting dye through a catheter inserted in the cervix and seeing if dye flows through the tubes. A similar test can be done with water and ultrasound to see if water passes. ...Read more
Tubes blocked: Probably not easily.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unknown: Some studies show a benefit and some do not. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnant with blocked fallopian tubes
- Blocked fallopian tubes ivf
- Blocked tubes test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acupuncture blocked fallopian tubes
- What blocked fallopian tubes?
- Reason for blocked fallopian tubes
- Both fallopian tubes blocked
- What herbs to use for blocked fallopian tubes?